Welcome to Tenders VIC
- Recommended browsers for elodgement: Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Please submit your tender response well before the tender closing time and allow time to upload or re-upload. It is recommended to start the tender response upload two hours prior to the closing time.
- Please check the receipt issued by Tenders VIC carefully to ensure all files have been uploaded. If you have not received a receipt from Tenders VIC, you must resubmit your tender response prior to the closing date and time.
- Restart the upload session, if the tender lodgement has taken more than 15 minutes.
Internet Explorer users
- Internet Explorer Version 10 or 11 users, please enable Active Scripting on your Internet Options setting to lodge tender responses, attached is the Help file (Word - 133Kb) to assist you.
Elodgement File Conventions Notes:
- Only alphabetic characters a-z, A-Z, numberals 0-9 and full stops are acceptable file names.
- The file pathname should be no longer than 90 characters.
- The total characters of the file name and file path should not be more than 100 characters.
- The total file size of the tender response been uploaded should be no more than 100 MB in a single batch.
SET UP EMAIL NOTIFICATION FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITIES:
- Login to Tenders VIC.
- Go to the 'Administration tab' on the left navigation menu, click on ‘Edit My Details’. Verify that your email address is correct and save any changes.
- On the left side navigation menu, click on 'Tenders', then click on 'Search'.
- On the search page, you can search by keywords and/or categories. Once you have filled in the search form, click on the 'Search' button.
When the search results appear, create a name for that search, and press the 'Save Search' button.
Once the search name is added to the 'Search Profiles', click on the 'Add Alert' button.
Tenders VIC is the website for the latest information on Victorian Government tenders. For more information on Tenders VIC, please download our Supplier Quick Reference Guide (PDF - 133KB) to get started. Or download the full Supplier User Manual (PDF - 3MB).
Tenders VIC Technical Support:
Call helpdesk on (03) 9651 1671 between 9 am and 5 pm AEST or email on email@example.com if you have any technical problems with the website.
To register, click on the link below, fill in your business details and select the products/services that relate to your industry.Click Here to become a Registered User